TEL. +39 071 9710080
FAX. +39 071 9710084
Statement on the Processing of Personal Details
Pursuant to applicable legislation on the protection of personal details, and specifically to Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June, 2003 (the Italian Data Protection Act) and EU Regulation 679/2016 (the “GDPR”), you are hereby informed that your personal details will be processed by Blupura s.r.l. with its offices at No. 56, Via F.lli Brancondi, Loreto, Italy, in its capacity as the Data Controller, pursuant to the aforementioned legislation on the protection of personal details and to the principles of confidentiality that inform the company’s operations.
Blupura will process the personal details that you supply via the www.blupura.com and its sub-domains, or that you supply through the compilation of forms and coupons or company documents. In general, it is possible to visit our websites without having to provide any personal details. As such the supplying of your details is optional.
Although this site may contain links to other websites, Blupura is not responsible for the methods of data processing used by these websites.
Purposes of the processing operations and conditions of lawfulness:
Your personal details may be used for the following purposes:
- To allow you to register with, and make authenticated use of, the reserved area of the site;
- To provide you with the goods or services you have requested, to enter into contractual agreements or to implement those agreements;
- To provide responses to requests for information or support that you may submit;
- To process statistics or to make commercial, promotional or credit-protection evaluations on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller in relation to the organisational, administrative, financial and accounting management of its own organisation;
- To send out customer satisfaction questionnaires or invitations to trade fairs.
Applicable principles and methods of data processing:
The processing of your personal details will be carried out in compliance with the principles of fairness, integrity and transparency, through the use of manual, IT and telematics tools, using approaches that strictly adhere to the purposes of the processing and in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the details and the communications, in full compliance with current privacy legislation. In any case, your details will only be stored within the limits strictly necessary to implement your requests or any contractual relationships in which you are a part, without prejudice to any other legal or legislative obligations.
Categories of subjects to which the details may be transmitted:
To pursue the objectives set out above, and with your explicit consent where necessary, the following recipients or categories of recipients may become party to your personal details:
subsidiaries and/or associated companies; independent distributors/agents; consultants or third parties charged with recruiting personnel, developing the sales network or managing promotional and commercial operations; public authorities and supervisory or auditing bodies; firms offering support and consultancy services; and providers of technology services and companies providing support to the client base and customer service on behalf of Blupura. Your personal details will be processed by Blupura employees for the purposes set out above. These employees will receive adequate operating instructions from Blupura and will operate under the direct authority of the Controller.
Supplying the details:
The supplying of the details is optional; if you fail to supply them, or do so only partially, this may make it impossible to deliver the requested and/or desired services, or to provide you with complete information, and it may prevent a full evaluation of the professional profile you have described.
Period of storage:
Your personal details will be stored only for the time strictly necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes, in line with the principles of the necessity and proportionality of the processing operations. This is without prejudice to the storage obligations imposed by applicable laws or other regulations.
All details relating to CVs that are sent to us will be stored for a maximum of three years in the Blupura archives; after said time, they will be deleted or destroyed without further notice. In addition, Blupura reserves the right to delete any information or destroy any document containing personal details deemed not pertinent to the aforementioned purposes.
The personal details subject to processing will be stored in such a way as to reduce – through the adoption of suitable, preventative security measures – the risk of destruction or loss, deliberate or accidental, of the details, or any unauthorised access or processing that is illegitimate or does not comply with the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Transfer of the details overseas:
Blupura will not transfer your personal details outside the European Economic Area.
Your rights as the data subject:
You are hereby informed that, in relation to the aforementioned processing operations, you may exercise the rights to which you are entitled through the applicable legislation, and specifically the right:
- to access your personal details and to be provided with the following information: the purposes of the processing operations; the categories of details processed; the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom/which the details may be disclosed; whenever possible, the length of the intended storage period; whether or not profiling mechanisms or automated decision-making processes will be applied;
- to obtain the correction of inaccurate details that concern you and/or the deletion of your details, without unjustified delay;
- to request the limitation of the processing operations;
- to oppose, wholly or partially, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal details that concern you, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to request the porting of the details that you have provided to the Controller – i.e. to receive them in a structured, commonly used format that can be read by automated devices – and also to transmit those details to another controller, with no impediment being put in place;
- to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority. In the event that the processing operations are based on your explicit consent, you may revoke that consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the operations carried out prior to the revocation. You are hereby also informed that any refusal to provide the details requested from you at the time of collecting the information may make it objectively impossible for us to provide you with the requested services. The complete, up-to-date list of the persons responsible is available at the offices of Blupura.
To exercise your rights and for all communications concerning the protection of your personal details, please contact Blupura S.r.l. at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax on +390719710080.
Last policy update: 2019-05-16 12:48:51